Short Vacation in Rome, City of Cinema
Cinecittà Studios, House-Museum of Alberto Sordi and Rome's best-known cinema locations
Discovering the Rome of Cinema, a short stay and an alternative way to visit the Eternal City, starting from famous outdoor film sets, to the studios of Cinecittà, the Factory of Dreams made in Italy.
A fantastic journey into the history of cinema and the great Monuments of Rome that inspired authentic cinema masterpieces. Visit of the permanent exhibition "Cinecittà si Mostra" and the House-Museum of Alberto Sordi, the king of “Commedia all’Italiana”.
Price per person in double room starting from Eur 198,00 min. 10 people requested, for more of 10 people please contact us
Taylor-made program and quotation ON REQUEST!
Program 2 days - 1 night
Arrival in Rome by your own means. Check in at 3-star hotel centrally located (Vatican area or similar). In the afternoon you will be the protagonist of a special Tour of the best known film locations in Rome and its most important monuments: Colosseum, Campidoglio, Teatro Marcello, Bocca della Verità, Aventine, Circus Maximus, Caracalla Baths. The Tour will culminate at the Casa-Museo di Alberto Sordi for a visit of the Villa where the great interpreter of the Italian Comedy lived.
Transfer for dinner to a typical restaurant (included). After dinner free time to enjoy Rome at night or return to the hotel. Overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out (you can leave your luggage at the hotel until departure time). Meeting with our assistant to reach Cinecittà, the Dream factory.
Guided tour of the exhibition Cinecittà SiMostra, an interactive approach to the history of cinema and to Cinecittà’s legend, the various cinema trades and the incredible sets reconstructed in the Studios by great Italian and international directors!
At the end of the visit, free time for an aperitif or lunch at the Café Book Shop in Cinecittà (not included). Return to the hotel to collect the luggage. End of our services. Arrivederci!
- 1 night at 3* hotel Vatican area ON REQUEST 4* HOTEL
- 1 breakfast
- 1 day half day Guided tour through the locations of movie setting in Rome and the Alberto Sordi House Museum (4 hours)
- Minivan and private driver for transfers during the visit (from hotel to tour and return)
- Guided tour of Cinecittà Studios (3 hours)
- Transfer by minivan from the Hotel to Cinecittà and return
- Radio guide to listen to the guide
- Entrance tickets to the House of Alberto Sordi and the Studios of Cinecittà, with reservation
- Agency assistance
The price excludes:
- City tax (Eur 4.00 per person per night to be paid at the hotel)
- What is not mentioned in "the price includes"
Opational on request:
- 1 Dinner*
- Lunch on the second day*
* ) On request we can book the dinner of the first day and lunch of the second according to your preferences: themed dinner, typical trattoria, finger food, panoramic restaurant and many other alternatives